Saturday, March 8, 2008

m i useless?

i just have a feeling,
i looks useless..
arent i?
i cant even manage well a unit..
eventhough teacher say i had done my best...
but...
i scare i will lead members to wrong road..
and they will follow my wrong steps...
i notice something...
me this HSL..
so useless..
its real...
i really different from other badge of XHSL...
they no need to do things till so xin ku...
and yet..
most of the things they can just ask members do it...
me?
phew~
totally not same aar..
i got ask member do..
then ler..
give sum reason..
then equavalent i need to do all the things myself..
i thk i help them too much..
make them knot independant...
haiz..
its all my fault...
really a useless HSL i AM!

2 comments:

Chung Wui said...

heyz,
if ur member read tis,
XxX a!
hahazz...

u can!
really!

-Dine- said...

nvm...
they wont read this..
muahaha...
i can?!
haiz..
the most shi bai hsl arr..haha...XD
dun tell my x hsl oo..
later he kill me..haha...

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's~