Friday, March 14, 2008

无事生非,你最在行!

This morning,
i just went into the website..
i saw somebuddy post something there..
which i actually no respond to it..
but...
i slowly wanna get angry with it ler..
i dont know y...
and who is IT that post the things there..
many ppl ask me not to care bout it..
i did...
but i just feel not good..
and i keep thinking..
what is that person wanna mention about...
and who IT is?
put a sirname there..
dare to say me..
but no dare to mention out the full name..
i have make u angry?
or i owe u money?
ish...
say me failure...
but...
what prove that u say me failure?
what about u?
what have u done before?
what u understand bout me?
what u care bout unit now?
what have u contribute to unit that make u feel so 伟大,
till u can say i m a FAILURE?
u try this SEAT before?
u lead the unit before?
if YES,
i wont mind u share with me and teach me how to be as successful as U!
if No,
please..dont make trouble there okie?
无事生非,你最在行!
i m not really angry,
just u give me a feeling u just...无理取闹。
Thats all i can say...
if u wanna continue post those silly things there..
i wont mind..
just u dont kena throw rubbish by others jiu okie liao..
cos that blogspot is not only MINE...
its belongs to all the RC members..

No comments:

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's~