Sunday, March 9, 2008

A better dae~

Today seems to be a better day for me..
at least i didnt feel any pressure yet..
which will come soon..
today is the most relax day i have ever had...
just go shopping with cousins..
celebrate Fion's Birthday...
and eat eat eat...
just to forget everything!!!
owh..
just give out the fun day post to form 4..
i hope they can do well this time..
hope they can learn something which wil be useful for their year end camp!
form 4 must jia you oh!
anything i will be thr to help na!
even knot help i wil oso 挖 ex leaders out to help!
wakakaz...
i thk they also volunteer to do so..arent they?^^
nah..
other than that..
i thk i shud thx 3 of da ex leaders lor..
haha..
who had helped me this few days..
when i really in a down mood...
haha..
i wont say who are those 3 lar..
if they got read my blog maybe they wil know loe..^^
really thx for helping me solve my unit's prob!haha..
now i really getting beter..^^
i will try to stand up be strong...
do my best..
^^
3 months cuming i gonna miss someone..
wakaka..
^^

2 comments:

Chung Wui said...

the 3 ex-leader gt include me ma?
hahazz...

3 months gonna miss me yo!

hahazz...

-Dine- said...

eee...
y so si yao lian de...
haha...
according to ur sixth sense..u guess lor..XD...

how u know 3 months gonna miss u?
not others?hahaz...^^

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's~