Monday, March 17, 2008

I 've got no story at all...

I m the author of my life...
I m going to write a story bout my life..
but..
it seems that i got no idea where is the starting point..
but i know there will be endless road...
until the day i fall...
many ways to choose,
but i choose the most simple way...
many friends around...
but i choose only true friends...
many things in my mind,
but i just want to throw it all towards the sky..left it empty...
many feelings in my heart,
but ..i just pretend not to understand it..
keep thinking of..
just let it be~
only today i realise,
i've got no story at all...
cause..
i choose to forget my history..
i choose to left my mind empty..
i choose to walk through my life in a simple way..
which complicated will never approach me...
which history will never let me sad...
which all the thinkings in my mind just...
feels like flying in the sky...
freely...

No comments:

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's~