Saturday, February 9, 2008

I've failed!

Today i suppose to go out with friends...
but end up i went to watch CJ7 with my best friend....
a lil bit regret i dare to say...
i hate myself...
i really dont know what can i do...
i scare...
i scare of losing my friends...
i scare i will be alone forever...
actually i promise my crewz to go visiting earlier on..
but i reject them just yesterday...
and i didnt mean to do so..
i really have my own reason..
i just hope u guys understand...
not u guys faults..
its my own prob...
i really hate myself...
i hate to have that post...
which really bring me lots of probs...
only i can do is to let ppl hate me...
scare me...and need to solve all the probs..
haiz...
i know i only got one chance to do these...
but sumtimes i really felt tired....
not the only once i have think bout this things..
i have had think of it many times..
and i try to persue myself not to let this bothering me again
from now on...
but i always knot do so...
i failed~T.T

No comments:

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's~