Tuesday, April 7, 2009

my "dear" ah...

hiaks~
last nite very guai lei~
sleep at 11.30pm wor....
morning wake up 9am...
then jiu go saberkas get my "dear" back le...
so happy.....
then i jiu back home loe...
charge my "dear"...
after charge,
i want insert memory stick into it..
but le..
cannot be detected...
i thk i accidentally reformat things inside le..
lost everything this time...
really lost....
whole hp kosong de...
nth more inside..
except contacts loe...
cos i save in sim card..
luckily~
haih~
then the old prob reappear again..
tmr still need take it back to "bengkel" for "operation" loe...
so sad~
gonna miss "it" for one more week lo.....
T.T
anyway,
guys,
i cant msg u guys for these few days le..
except got urgent things,
then u guys can send me email or call me na...
cos another lousy hp...
can call,
cant msg..
thats y na...
sorry loe...^^

No comments:

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's~