Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm Sorry...

lala...
a lil bit tired ne....
but still remains happy mood!
ehehe...
dont know y...
last nite slp 4 am na....
not 6 am lei...
ehehe...
tonite jiu knot loe..
tmr need go attend bengkel session....
aiks...
wake up 10am then jiu follow mummy and big bro go pc fair..
yeah~
haha...
many leng zai la...
thats waht i know...
i go thr ah...
= no go~
i walk behind big bro..
ppl only see him and give brochure to him...
then he pass to me...
u see la...
how big and how smal i m compare to him...
kesian~
no ppl notice...
except few my Ns friends!
so hapy to see u guys thr...
haha....
only u guys wil pass me those brochures ah..
kek tiok~
haha....
suan lah....
***********************************
These few nite sleep a lil bit late le...
i know you worry and care me...
thats y now u angry with me ba.....
i really thx u.....
cos of ur caring...
i really gan dong na...
anyway,
dun angry me okie?
not i care u angry or scare...
angry is not good for ur health too....
so no need worry me ba...
u already tired of working and summore study gok...
so dun put any time or some time on me...
i will be fine....
realy...
thx u,
my friend....
^^
give u a smile,
hope it brighten up ur day!

No comments:

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's~