Sunday, April 19, 2009

HaTe U!

ah~
sleep about 1.30am ..
then wake up 7 am..
so so tired~
early morning...
jiu go sch le..
help out with the 1st aid comp~
a bit disappointed na...
not what la..
just..
their standard seems dropping oh...
even some easy things..
or lil things..
they didnt notice it...
need jia you learn more loe..
especially those form 4 de ah..
be member 1 gok ah...
aik~
after fiinished..
we jiu go eat le...
so hungry~
haha....
rained~
thx deh for sending me home~
owes ma huan u ah....^^
************************************
another thing na..
make me today no mood...
cos...
since last nite my hp jiu "sick" again..
haih~
whole nite on and off my hp..
thats y till 1+ am baru slp lo...
then till this morning stil knot use..
i jiu need use my bro hp loe..
haih~
and my hp cant get to repair de...
stupid hp!
hate u ah!
waste my time, my money......
my bro even said my hp can throw away de liao...
haih~
so bo sim~
actually not totally rosak la..
just..
during charging and after charge jiu like that lo...haih~
*sob*
suan le la...
use till it totally rosak then jiu dun want loe....
T.T
[moody]

No comments:

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's~