Friday, March 27, 2009

pretty friday!

Afternoon ne...
go to sch attend their first aid meeting na...
i got feel that they grow up le..
maybe they learn much ler..^^..
a good improvement..
hope they keep it...
and pass down to the next batch ler..^^
after meeting,
me, thin, deh, hui and pei go eat cheese cake!
we go secret recipe lei....
da jie!
sorry ah!
no ajak u go le..u work le..^^
i finally ate my xtremely favourite blueberry cheesecake!
althought spend some money on those food,
but...
for me i thk its ok ba...
^^
cos i not going thr everytime na...
and dont know got chance again ma...
if got,
sure brg mummy daddy and brothers go le...^^...
ehehee....
after that jiu go sch a while..
then back home...
thx ah deh na...
for fetch me home..
ahhaa...
then evening time..
at home sing k..
omg..~
my voice...
nearly gone..
feel a lil bit sorethroat le...
haih~
but still sing a while na...
but le..
bu shuang loe..
haih~
hope my voice fast fast recover!
i want go sing k na!^^

No comments:

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's~