Friday, December 26, 2008

Thankyou, My Friends!

Hey,
Chun Mei, Lil Onion!
Thanks for the pizza...
and thanks for spending some times with me in the car..
and all the way cum to my house.....
thanks for all the things...
i really gan dong...
u guys sure ask y i not cry....
tell u guys lo...
i cry in heart ma....
i tell myself not to cry so often..
must be jian qiang a....
anyway,
really love u guys....
i will owes rmb u guys de..
and miss u guys....
once i get my hp,
i will msg and kacau u guys ler.....
must reply oh.....
thanks..
really thanks a lote....
really............
i will take care..
not to eat things i knot eat na....
dun worry about me yea...
u guys oso take care oh....^^...
Sorry to the form 5 who ask me out ler....
i knot go out..
cos..
got sum reasons ba...
anyway,
thx u guys for asking me out a...
really miss u guys too.....
haih..
later i realy she bu de want go liao lo.......
hope tmr i no need brg a pail of tears go Ns ar....
miss u guys so much......

for this moments,
i really cried ler....
Min chin,
thx for the advises oo..^^..
i promise wont cry back la....ahha....
wont sia soi khsrc de face....
ah...
haha...


No comments:

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's~