Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Xmas!

Merry XmaS !!
left 2 more days i jiu go Ns ler..
really she bu de my friends..
but no choice..
i only worry my health..
but i trust that i will be strong!
cos i m from KHSRC de...
i can de!
Last nite,
we had a gathering..
its fun!
really....
and i really miss that time...
after that we all hug ler..aha...
thx girls for asking Norman jaga me throughout the Ns..aha...
dun cabut his hair aar...
eheks..
later no girls want him ki ar....haha.....
Happy belated bday to Cat!
my lil sis....
sorry for not able to go for ur party...
sory for making u so unhappy..
but i still hope all ur bday wishes will be granted soon!
thx the member for helping me celebrate her bday!
love u all!
and...
especially for the one ler...
i will still miss u.....
i will miss everything..
every moments.....
but...
i have a promise to myself now...
i wont say out here ba....
wait i back..
then i will make decision ler...^^..
lastly,
candy thx onion for helping and accompany me throughout my sad time..
thankyou!
*hughug*

>>Xmas wishes: Hope all my friends and family are happier and healthier in the new year !!!

No comments:

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's~