Wednesday, May 13, 2009

interview~T.T

Wednesday..
13 May...
aiks~
an important day~
i skip sch today..
go for the SPA interview..for nursing course...
early morning 7 am arrive and wait...
go for written test on 9.30am...
then..wait for interview time...
aiti....
i will till 2 pm sharp then its my turn..
without lunch~
hmm..
sob~
and yet..
got a girl rampas my turn wor...
she go in before i go.
and she is the one who skip her turn then change herself le...
hmm...
thats y..
and
i m the last candidate for today..
adui~
so tired...
m i patient enough to be a nurse ah?
wait for 7 hours ....
same place..
nth to do...
the interviewer looks strict enough..
i just answer whatever i can...
want cry liao..
hmm....
suan le..
its over...
dun put too much expectation on it ba..
**********************************
oh yea,
thx for U that msg me early morning and wish me good luck le..
i dunt know u will remember is today i go interview..
haha...
thx..
then thx those friends who wish me good luck and give me support de ah..^^
thankies!
and the one who learn driving de..
jia you!haha...

No comments:

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's~