Friday, June 6, 2008

Love my friends!

Friday~
2 more days sch reopen loe...
haiz...
y so fast finish da holidays?!
nvmnvm..
need comfort myself that..
luckily i had 2 weeks holidays!
really rest alote at home...
tell fa mei loe.!XD
hahaz...
today i went to eat laksa again..
eheks...
which i not suppose to!!
die die~
luckily my stomach still oke loe...
but..
tonite will start complaining me le ba...
cos..
later i m going to eat dumpling again!!
haha..
last 2 days i ate 3 dumpling...
the result is....
my stomach start to grumble at me!!
it hates me a lote i think...
thats what i can feel to my lil stomach..
haha...
as i owes bully it ler...XD
haiz...
i know my friends care me ler...
sorry to friend oso..
as i owes not listen to ur advises de...
eat anything i want..
end up...
nvmnvm...
dont worry k?
thats what i get use to it ler...
or else everything i cant eat eh...^^..
so...
really no need worry me
thx for ur caring^^..
love my friends lotes lotes!^^,,
muackz!^^

No comments:

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's~