Sunday, April 27, 2008

My 100th...a sad feeling...

I know they always do better than us...
i know how u guys think of our unit..
i got see their blog..
but..
do u ever think that ..
do THEY ever organize any activities for interunit or interschool?
do they?
even if now i want my members to organize,
i know they can..
but..
need see the time too!
not say want then is want..
u guys always know how to suggest ideas..
and i know it will be useful..
but..
please..
give them sumtime..
if u guys want quality things..
then sure need sumtimes to plan for it...
organize it systematically mar..
u guys always want fast..
thats what i know..
but now..
each of them at least got 2 to 3 jobs to do..
and plus summore...
they have others clubs work and homework..
additional ..examz is cuming..
i know if i tell u guys all this thing..
u wil say its just silly reason..
but..
use brain to think lar..
so li hai u guys go do lo..
dunt give them too much pressure lor..
they already want burst ler..
i dont want my member quit one by one..
end up..
whole unit fall..
think ba..
if u guys say its my fault..
then ..
i ve got nth more to say..
i also tired..
being blamed for so much..
i know i m not good in leading but..
i ve tried my best..
i really tired...
really really tired..
i know my members and leaders also do as much as i done..
and maybe even more than me..
they also human being..
got emo..
got feeling..
need some rest too..
please ..
give them sum time...

No comments:

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's~