Saturday, December 22, 2007

The last for this year~~

Today is the last weekly meeting for this year>>2007!
I thought I could leave some sweet memories in this day,
but,
what I see is only dissapointing!!!
I really dont know how to do and what to do...
Those who come to weekly meeting and AG rehearsal de,
I m happy with that.
But,
how bout those not turn up the weekly meeting??!!
WHERE ARE U GUYS GOING??!!!
Lost in space?Tired and sleep at home?go shopping?
lazy to go?no transport?got tuition?got dinner tonite?my mum/dad not allow?
got dancing/singing class??....
owh?!!!
I cant stop of thinking those silly reasons!!
I really dont know what u guys want,
and I really dont know when u guys will realise it??!!!!
Except those who didnt turn up,
how bout those who come??
come to weekly meeting its ok..
but when marching time,
no discipline, talk and laugh during marching time,
no respect me at all!!!
Actually i want to talk this in front of every members,
but I didnt do so...
those who were blamed or given punishments de le,
will owes seems bu shuang loe...
a bit jiu face black black like that...
give me see de ha??
Sienz aaa!!!!
Sometimes i really dont want care all of u liao,
seems u guys oso no heart, not willing to do,
no confident in all the f4 leaders....
If this still continue,
I am sure,
u guys no help de liao...
F4 leaders oso la...
please~~please~~
be good to members!!ok??!!!
dont let members owes say u guys no discipline,no respect member,
once u guys knot tahan then angry with them and blame them in front of many ppl...
this show not good image, u guys know?
I know that I wont say u guys in front of members..
becos i want u guys realise it urself!!
I admit maybe I oso got do wrong, becos no one is perfect!
Till now,
at the end of the year liao,
I think I shud tell u guys what I think loe..
I respect u guys..
Dun want u guys quarell becos of small matter,
dun want u guys pek chek when organize activities..
i know next year f5 liao.....
I oso same as u guys...
knot go to meeting so often,
knot go to activities so often..
but,
i stil hope u guys can be more responsible,and take good care of members...
dont just let the members alone there..
dun know wad to do...
and when u guys bu shuang them, angry with them..
jiu dun want go their meeting or activities..
end up?!!!!
all the activities not good, u guys dont know wad happen,
the members dont know how to solve the matter....
and dont dare find u guys like that...
haiz..~~
F4 leaders....
I know u guys oso very fan, very tired ...
but...
as leaders,
u guys need to know how to calm urself...
even got matter or probs,
dont just say it or shout it in front of members...
please~let me know..okie"?..
SOmetimes lar...
i owes think that I m the last to know when there is probs,
and..the worst is,
i knew them from ex leaders!!!...instead of members!!...
I know even i m tired,
i cant do anything to u guys,
i will still stand till last seconds before i pass my seat to HSL 2008/2009,
I just hope u guys can think urself loe...
maybe i got say something wrong above,
i m sorry...
those are just my thinking..
and i thk i shud let u guys know it...
as u guys are my friends, my respectful f4 leaders,
my lovely members, my dearest committee...

No comments:

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's~