Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Merdeka Day!^^

ah,ah, ah~
Happy Merdeka Day!
hehe...
hrm....
once upon a time...
the story begin with yesterday~
haha.
*lame*
hmm..
yesterday went sing k with my cousin...
at enter k of cos..
then le..
dunt know which 2 "kacau-er" use super talk..
add me in their hp conver..
adui~
u 2 ah..
go paktoh la..
cum find me for what..
next time i saw ur hp num, i straight press "busy" button ah!^^
then then..
my cousin brg me go OneTJ..
look for mp3...
who knows..
i bought cheap de mp3...
adui~
rosak..and not compactible with my vista..
suan...
today go xchange with 3 pendrives + 1 mousepad..
haha...
stupid or not?
but at least i got so many xtra pendrive lah..
next time not scare not enuf loe..
who want?i sell!
1 % off!
haha...
then then...
today le...
jiu shi go busy xchange things loe..
then go spring...
really people mountain people sea..
so many people..
and kids....
omg~
until gt an announcement bout a lost kid looking for his parents..
of cos..it's a his...cos his name is Alvin~
haha
i sempat heard the name gok..
adui~
these parents really shi bai..
until can lost child...
haih haih haih~
then i go see things i want loe...
cum back home..
SLEEP!
haha..
for 2 hours....
then eat dinner..
now update blog..
thats my 2 days routine!
haha....

No comments:

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's~