Wednesday, October 29, 2008

*My BIG BIG day!*

woo....
today is my big big day!!...
muahaha....
early morning eat 2 eggs and mi sua~
then then..
go school got presents wor....
from my good good friends..
muahaha.....
and thx others for all the wishes!!
and thx those 3 little piggys for chia me go watch HSM3 for free!
muahaha....
then go eat together hor...
and oso..
pai seh for kacau CM jie..ehek...
and thx teacher for the wishes too..^^...
today will be a memorable day for me!
my 17th birthday is the sweetest!
with all the friends in school, teachers too....
my last year in secondary school..
i will miss it very much....
^^...
thx!
this year...
i have a birthday wish....
not for me only..
but for all.....
i wish....
everyone around me including my friends and families....
live happy everyday!
and i want to see u guys smile everyday!
thats only things i want...
*not crazy lar pls..haha....*
to the form 5 friends,
we all jia you in SPM loe!
form 4 leaders...
jia you in the CAmp and RC!
form 3 members,
grow up loe....
dun leave unit during this stage er..^^....
form 2 and form 1 de..guai a bit listen to the leaders ar...
^^..
and oso...
thx to both my brothers....
aha....
and....
the one which i wait whole day...
finally got a msg...of a birthday wishes....
and this really make me happy..^^....
thx alote.!

2 comments:

Chung Wui said...

hoiz!!!
happy birthday wo!
tho is a bit late,
but i still wish u have a nice birthday sincerely =)
be happy n all the best for ur SPM!!!

-Dine- said...

Koko loi,
thankx a lot yeah!
u owe me a presnt oh!muahhaa...

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's

*Gawai Trip*

*Gawai Trip*
XyB's~